Dog Dish With Tap Water. Free
BRUNCH BARK BOWL
Scrambled Eggs Over Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Blend With Chopped Bacon. 4.99
Grilled Chicken Breast Cut Into Bite Size Pieces Over Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Blend. 5.49
Hand-Pressed Certified Angus Ground Beef Patty Cut Into Bite Size Pieces & Served Over Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Blend With Chopped Bacon. 5.99
PUP BOWL TREAT
Whipped Cream & A Doggie Biscuit Garnish For The Pampered Pooch. .99
We Welcome Your PUP To Our Patio!
Please Be Respectful Of The Rules Below So That We Can Continue To Do So.
1. Dogs must be kept on a leash and within reach of their owner at all times.
(No retractable leashes please.)
2. Your canine friend can't eat off your plate or drink from your glass.
We have special bowls just for them.
3. Please do not place your dog, even a small one, on the table, in your lap or on a chair.
(Because the Health Department says so.)
4. Doggy Restroom is located in the grassy area of our boulevard.
There is a waste disposal can by the patio entrance.
5. Begging, barking and disruptive behaviors are not allowed.
6. Dogs are not allowed inside our bar or restaurant.
(With the exception of service dogs.)
7. Our serving staff are not allowed to touch your pup while working, it's nothing personal!
(For health and sanitary purposes.)
St. Paul Tap has a zero tolerance policy in regards to dogs with aggressive behavior.
We reserve the right to request your dog to leave our patio at any time for any reason.